We are committed to supporting wellness in an inclusive, safe, welcoming environment, and providing access to quality healthcare that will meet the needs of its patients
To promote, improve, and support the wellness of Holland College students.
- Quality and Excellence
- Patients have the right to be treated with respect and dignity, in an inclusive environment.
- The Health Clinic will provide safe, quality health care services.
- Personal health information will be protected and kept confidential.
- Patients will have access to their health records.
- To treat the health clinic staff and other patients with courtesy and respect.
- To turn the volume off on cell phones in the clinic and not take calls during their appointment.
- To arrive on time and/or cancel appointments as necessary.
- To arrive at their appointment prepared with their student ID card, health card (if applicable), and medication list.
- To be engaged and involved in developing their treatment plan and willing to follow it.