Student Job Posting - Construction Worker/Skilled Labourer
Duron Atlantic Limited
Employer: Duron Atlantic Limited
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 31, 2018
- Duron Atlantic Limited is one of the most diverse and longest serving multi-trade contractors in Atlantic Canada.
- We are a locally owned and operated construction services company in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, successfully serving the industrial, commercial and institutional markets for over 30 years.
- We are looking for construction workers with proven experiences in at least one of the following areas: • Concrete, masonry, and structural restoration projects
- • Building envelope, caulking and waterproofing
- • Floor polishing, treatments, and coatings
• Follow safe work practices, including adherence to legislation, with an expectation of matching industry best practices;
• Produce quality and efficient work, through all aspects of assigned projects, beginning to end;
• Grow strong, positive, and value-added relationships, especially with your fellow employees;
• Solve problems by working objectively with others in proactive and practical ways;
• A self-starter who is driven to produce effective results;
• Detail-oriented, including preplanning for jobs through to the completion of projects.
• Familiar with construction, ideally with practical skills in concrete and masonry renovation, demolition, reconstruction, waterproofing, buildings, infrastructure construction;
• Familiar with scaffolding, air compressors, and other construction equipment;
• At least a Class 5 Driver Licence is required for operating and driving light construction vehicles;
• Positive attitude, with a deep desire to do quality work in a timely manner;
• Punctual, respectful and honest;
• Effective in working in physically demanding environments, including heavy lifting, long hours, and noisy conditions, if required;
• Trades education in a related discipline would be considered an asset. If you are interested in this career opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to HR@DuronAtlantic.com.
Please reference Construction Worker in the subject line of your email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- If you are interested in this career opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to HR@DuronAtlantic.com. Please reference Construction Worker in the subject line of your email.