Student Job Posting - Volunteer Camp Counsellor
Employer: Camp Triumph
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Jul 14, 2018
Who we are:
- Camp Triumph provides a unique and unforgettable camp experience to children who have a parent or sibling with a serious illness or disability.
- Children, aged 7-16, congregate in this wonderful haven where they take a break from the challenging lives they face at such young ages.
- We provide therapy through FUN.
- Our campers take part in a balanced program that includes, physical activity, healthy eating, creative arts, self-esteem boosting, relationship building, and relaxation.
- Our counsellors play a key role in enriching their experience.
- Help to lead activities Build relationships with the campers Supervise and look after the needs of the campers as a part of the team of staff.
- (Note: Experience with kids is an asset but not required) What we look for: Committed, capable, passionate individuals who put the needs of campers first.
- People who enjoy collaborating with others and make a positive impact in the lives of our campers.
- We want you to be engaged and excited about the camp atmosphere which is displayed in the way you focus on delivering the best experience possible for the campers.
- Experience working with children
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- An energetic personality
- Ability to take direction
- Flexibility -Common sense
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Online @ www.camptriumph.ca/applications
- Fill out and submit our application form via email.
- Forms can be downloaded from our website.