Student Job Posting - Summer Camp First Aid Coordinator
Employer: Camp Triumph
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Apr 30, 2018
- Administer first aid for the campers when bumps, bruises, upset stomachs occur and dispensing camper’s prescribed medication.
- With just 70 campers per week, you definitely wouldn’t be seeing patients constantly so in the meantime you would also fulfill the role of floating counsellor - helping with activities and camper supervision.
- As a part of the core staff of Camp Triumph, you would be present for all camp sessions and help organize and deliver the camp program.
- A full nursing, medical, or paramedic degree is not required. If first aid is not up to date, the successful candidate would be sent to a paid first aid course prior to camp.
- What we look for: Committed, capable, passionate individuals who put the needs of campers first. People who enjoy collaborating with others and make a positive impact in the lives of our campers.
- We want you to be engaged and excited about the camp atmosphere which is displayed in the way you focus on delivering the best experience possible for the campers.
- Training in a health related field or a strong grasp of first aid (with certification).
- Experience administering first aid
- Experience working with children
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- An energetic personality
- Ability to take direction
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your cover letter and resume via email with your qualifications, experience, and reason for applying to Camp Triumph.