Student Job Posting - Summer Camp Program Coordinator
Employer: Camp Triumph
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Apr 21, 2018
- What you would be doing The Program Coordinator is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and overseeing creative, diverse, and engaging daily activity sessions, camp-wide activities, and overall programming for camp and for rental groups as a part of a team of core camp staff.
- Other duties are assigned as required including the preparation of camp and camp facilities before the session begins.
- What we look for: Committed, capable, passionate individuals who put the needs of campers first. People who enjoy collaborating with others and make a positive impact in the lives of our campers.
- We want you to be engaged and excited about the camp atmosphere which is displayed in the way you focus on delivering the best experience possible for the campers.
- Planning and organizing
- Experience working with children
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- An energetic personality
- Ability to take direction -Flexibility
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications and suitability.