Caring for your Holl Pass card
Your Holl Pass card is designed to last a long time. It is one of the most important pieces of identification you will carry during your time at Holland College. Take good care of it! Here are a few tips that will help you:
- Do not tamper with your photograph or any information on your Holl Pass card.
- Keep it away from magnets and computers.
- Keep it away from sources of heat.
- Keep it away from keys or anything that can scratch it. Scratches may make the barcode or magnetic stripe unreadable. Also, if the writing is no longer legible, the card may not be accepted.
- Remove it from your pocket before washing and drying your clothes.
- Do not bend it or punch holes through it.
- Do not use it to scrape you windshield.
- Do not lend your Holl Pass card to anyone. You are responsible for all transactions on it, authorized or not.
Replacement of a Holl Pass card
A $20 fee (tax included) applies for all replacement cards.