You can do this one of two ways:
- Prove that you studied full-time for at least three years (or equivalent in part-time studies) in a post-secondary school where the language of instruction and examination was English. (Note: The minimum three-year requirement does not include time enrolled in an ESL program.)
- Prove that you have met the minimum scores in the following English language tests:
- TOEFL manual score 550
- TOEFL computerized score 225
- TOEFL – internet based minimum 85
- Successful completion of EAL Level 8
- IELTS Academic score of 6.0
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) minimum score 60 with minimum 50 in each band
- CanTEST with minimum 4.5
- Cambridge Assessment English– Score B2, no less than 169 in each skill.
**English proficiency results must be current.