Contact us to find out how to register and to discuss your options!
Grade 11 & 12 courses are offered in the following subject areas:
- English (10, 11, 12)
- Family Living
- GED Preparation
- Math (10, 11, 12 & Advanced)
- Graduated from high school, or
- Not graduated, 18 years of age, and out of the public school system for one year
- Night classes: 18 years of age
- English requirements
You may write the GED (General Education Development) tests to receive your high school equivalency if you did not finish high school. Many community colleges and universities will accept you as a mature student if you have a satisfactory GED score.
In order to write the GED tests you must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years of age
- Out of school for at least one full year, and
- Without a Grade 12 certificate
Request for Transcripts
If you have attended Adult Education before and would like a copy of your transcript, please use this Transcript Request Form.