Holland College Home
View Search

Study Permit

As an international student, you are required by law to obtain a study permit in order to study in any full-time program at a Canadian institution like Holland College.

You will find all the details on how to get your study permit on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

You will need to have your acceptance letter from Holland College before you submit your study permit application. This letter will be sent to you by email (not post mail) when you are accepted into your program. Once you have your letter, you can complete the permit application online.

You must present a copy of your study permit to the Admissions Office as soon as possible during orientation week or before.

Holland College’s Designated Institution Number is O19220082122

Under the study permit, you will be allowed to work 20 hours per week while you are in school and 40 hours per week during extended breaks (e.g., Christmas, summer and/or spring breaks).


140 Weymouth Street  •  Charlottetown, PE  •  Canada  •  C1A 4Z1  •  info@hollandcollege.com  •  1-800-446-5265