Student Job Posting - Dishwasher - Delta Hotels Prince Edward (18000LTU)
Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
Employer: Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Apr 2, 2018
- Here’s To Your Journey with Delta Hotels With our diverse portfolio of locations, you’ll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada.
- Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Delta Hotels. The Delta Hotels Prince Edward located at 18 Queen St, Charlottetown, PE C1A4A1 is currently hiring a Dishwasher.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware. Breakdown dirty bus tubs.
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments. Dispose of glass in the proper containers. Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- To apply now, go to: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/18000LTU?%3Flang=en-us Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
- Chat, engage and follow us on social media. https://www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers http://www.twitter.com/marriottcareers http://www.linkedin.com/company/marriott-international http://www.instagram.com/marriottcareers @lifeatmarriott on Snapchat So, we ask, where will your journey take you? Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Notification to Applicants: Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward takes seriously its obligations under the applicable provincial legislation and will provide accommodations to job applicants needing assistance.
- If you require an accommodation in relation to this job posting, our online application or an interview, please contact Rhonda Maillet at 902-894-1218 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation as part of the recruiting process.
See Job Description
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by: