Student Job Posting - Cook/Chef (Summer Camp)
Employer: Camp Triumph
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Jun 9, 2018
- In consultation with the directors, the cook is responsible for the development of the Camp Triumph menu (summer camp), sourcing and ordering all necessary food and kitchen supplies, and overseeing the daily operation of the kitchen during all camp sessions (i.e. making sure meals are cooked and delivered on time).
- They will be aware and plan accordingly to accommodate dietary requirements and food allergies.
- They will ensure the camp is following all regulations for food safety as set out by the Department of Environmental Health.
- They will oversee all of the kitchen volunteers and direct them as appropriate.
- Training in cooking for large groups or equivalent experience is required.
- A team-player attitude, strong work-ethic, a
- bility to meet deadlines, patience, ability to provide guidance, problem solving are all required. Experience with sourcing and ordering food, and running a kitchen is strongly preferred.
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in culinary arts and food safety are required. E
- xperience working within summer camps (or camp-like setting) is an asset.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Email email@example.com
- Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your interest, qualifications, and reason for applying to Camp Triumph.