Student Job Posting - Summer Camp Waterfront Coordinator
Employer: Camp Triumph
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Apr 21, 2018
- Running all activity at the waterfront (beach on the Atlantic Ocean). Kayaking, swimming, and beach activities are a huge part of our programming but require the right person to oversee them.
- The successful candidate would be very comfortable in a kayak and able to attend kayaking guide training prior to camp (if he or she are not already certified).
- You would look after the preparation for each session kayaking, lead facilitation of the kayaking program on the water, run beach activities if conditions are adverse, look after the care and storing of kayaks and equipment at day’s end, and assist in other tasks/activities as assigned as a part of the core staff.
- You would also help with supervision of daily beach time.
- Significant experience on the water is a strong asset.
- What we look for: Committed, capable, passionate individuals who put the needs of campers first. People who enjoy collaborating with others and make a positive impact in the lives of our campers.
- We want you to be engaged and excited about the camp atmosphere which is displayed in the way you focus on delivering the best experience possible for the campers.
- Experience working with children
- Experience with watercrafts
- Experience leading groups
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to take direction
- Common sense
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Email email@example.com
- Submit a cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications and suitability for the position.