Student Job Posting - Cooking Positions
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Employer: Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 31, 2018
- We are hiring cooks for all of our Rocky Mountain Properties. Working at CRMR means you are part of the family. As a family run organization, we focus on balancing work with play.
- Our company has resorts in Banff National Park, Yoho National Park and at Lake Louise.
- Our company is geared towards individuals that enjoy outdoor adventure and nature.
- During the winter, staff have the opportunity to ski downhill or cross country, snowboard, go snowshoeing, tubing or dog sledding.
- During the summer, there is endless hiking, world class mountain biking and rock-climbing, white water rafting, and fishing. Its all here, right at our doorstep.
- We love the Rocky Mountains and encourage our staff to take full advantage of the area while working here ! Many graduates of CIC are still working with us !
- Staff accommodation is provided.
- We have a limited number of positions open to first year students that need to return to school in September.
- We have other positions open to graduates of the culinary program that are full time permanent positions.
- We encourage and are supportive of culinary apprenticeships.
- 2-4 years of practical experience, or culinary internship students considered
- Culinary internship/co-op considered
- Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work all restaurant operating hours
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Please apply to the above email address with a resume and a cover letter.