Student Job Posting - Server
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Employer: Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Salary: $13.60 + gratuities
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 30, 2018
- Come join our family! Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts operates 3 boutique lodges in the Canadian Rockies (Buffalo Mountain Lodge in Banff AB, Deer Lodge in Lake Louise AB and Emerald Lake Lodge in Field BC).
- We offer subsidised staff accommodations & meal plans, career growth opportunities, and lots of other perks such as staff events and activities, fitness facilities, staff canoe/kayak pass, mountain bike’s available for staff, movie nights, trips to the CRMR game ranch where we raise bison, elk and cattle, restaurant discounts and more.
- Positions begin at the end of April or early May and continue through to October. Deer Lodge in Lake Louise, Alberta and Emerald Lake Lodge in Field, British Columbia are looking for Servers. Basic Duties: Arrive on time and groomed appropriately (well pressed uniform, name tag, hair and teeth clean and neat)
- Be knowledgeable about the menu’s (breakfast, lunch, dinner and lounge and house wine list) Take food and beverage orders and ensure prompt delivery and quality of the product
- Present cheques properly and ensure cash-outs are correctly completed
- Complete mis en place and other daily duties as assigned
- Be aware of dietary and allergy concerns Present, open, pour and serve wine in appropriate wine glasses
- Be knowledgeable on how to make house cocktails
- Ability to discuss the CRMR wine program - including description of all white and red wine by the glass.
- Make specialty coffees Work well as a team player and representative of the
- Food and Beverage Department Be adaptable for large groups or banquet shifts – day and night functions Perform function room set up’s/ tear down’s – setting tables, chairs, cutlery & linen Run food to tables and bus tables in a fast paced environment Any other duties as required or communicated by the F&B Managers
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Must have the ability to work all shifts Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (AM, PM, MID Shifts)
- Knowledge of Squirrel an asset PROSERVE (Alberta) or Serving It Right (British Columbia) certificate required
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com