Student Job Posting - General Farm Employee
Willard Waugh & Sons
Employer: Willard Waugh & Sons
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 30, 2018
- Applicant must be willing to work independently and with a group, also an ability to multitask and work under pressure with deadlines.
- Must be able to operate heavy machinery and perform mechanical repair to machinery and diesel trucks.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Must hold a valid PEI driver’s license and demonstrate ability to safely operate a motor vehicle - Must have own transportation
- Must have a clean driving record
- Basic mechanical experience
- Basic welding experience
- Flexible schedule
- Heavy lifting and physical work
- Willing to work outdoors in variable weather conditions
- Willing to take direction
- Willing to learn
- Can work independently, as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude and work habits
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
* Candidates will be contacted for an interview, which will include demonstrating the skills listed above.