Student Job Posting - Marketing Assistant
Employer: Tyler Technologies
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 30, 2018
- Founded in 1966, Tyler operated as a holding company with operations in many industrial, retail and distribution businesses through 1998.
- During this time, the company acquired and sold many businesses and by 1987 had annual sales of $1.1 billion and 10,000 employees.
- In 1997, Tyler began a multi-phase plan that changed the company’s focus to serving the unique information management software needs of local governments nationwide.
- Changing its name to Tyler Technologies to reflect this growth strategy, the company entered the local government software market in 1998 and 1999 through a series of strategic acquisitions of companies.
- Today, Tyler Technologies is the largest company in the country solely dedicated to providing software and services to the public sector, including solutions for state, county and local governments and schools..
Should have Diploma, GED, Or Equivalentto apply. Qualified and interestedcandidate should forward resume directly to ( email@example.com )
•Provide core administrative support.
•Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. •Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
•Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information. •Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
•Produce letters, memoranda, presentations, reports, etc. as necessary.
•Proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling.
•Submit and reconcile expense reports.
•Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
•Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
•Organize and schedule appointments.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by: