Student Job Posting - Program Coordinators and Assistant
Town of Riverview
Employer: Town of Riverview
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 30, 2018
- GET PAID TO lead NOT YOUR ORDINARY SUMMER JOB Program Coordinators & Assistants You are a go-getter that likes to take charge!
- Or you love playing a support role and learning the ropes! These leadership positions give you the kind of responsibility and resume building experiences that you are looking for.
- We will be filling the following positions.
- Once you have been interviewed, we match your skills to the best fit.
- ACTIVE LIVING FACILITATOR (1)
- COMMUNITY GARDEN FACILITATOR (1)
- COMMUNITY EVENTS COORDINATOR (1)
- COMMUNITY EVENTS ASSISTANT (2)
- JUNIOR LEADERSHIP COORDINATOR(1)
- JUNIOR LEADERSHIP ASSISTANT (2)
- SENIOR COORDINATOR (1)
- CHILDREN’S PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- CHILDREN’S PROGRAM TEAM LEAD (4)
- Program Coordinators are responsible for planning, organizing, scheduling, implementing, and evaluating all activities related to their programs.
- Assistants play a key support role for Coordinators.
- Organize and facilitate activities, accompany participants on outings, and encourage active participation • Market the programs/activities/events; design and facilitate presentations
- • Offer creative and unique ideas for activities/events and outings that will engage participants
- • Organize and operate programs within an established budget
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education and/or returning in the fall
- Proof of valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Proven leadership through work experience, volunteering, membership in organizations, etc.
- Ability to effectively work with seniors, youth, and children of various ages and needs/abilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively work with the public
- Current NB Driver’s Abstract meeting Town’s expectations
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sectors Screening meeting Town’s expectations
- Proof of Workplace First Aid and CPR/AED certification must be provided at least two weeks prior to the position start date
- NOTE: For positions involving work with children, certification in HIGH FIVE Principles of Healthy Child Development, an asset.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Online @ www.townofriverview.ca/jobs