Student Job Posting - Junior Basis Consultant
Employer: CONTAX Inc.
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Dec 31, 2017
- Are you looking for a role that combines your interest in technology and business?
- Could you see yourself working with the world's largest ERP software, SAP?
- Do you want to create solutions that solve complex business problems by applying your analytical and programming skills?
- Do you want to work in an environment that values leadership and provides the opportunity to grow and learn?
- Haven't had exposure to SAP or ERP before? CONTAX provides an extensive training program to build your SAP knowledge and expertise.
- At CONTAX we are continuously looking for top IT talent who have a passion for improving businesses of all sizes.
- We are looking to expand our team with those who thrive on working in a dynamic, and client facing environment.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Assist in performing SAP environment builds and refreshes
- Assist with installing, patching, and maintaining SAP applications
- Help perform security management by auditing and maintaining roles, privileges, and user profiles
- Analyze issues and use judgments to make decisions.
- Able to handle nonstandard problems or issues.
- Work with clients for support needs
- Work flexible hours as required to provide support outside of regular business hours
- Interpret business issues into technical solutions
- Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs
- Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners while providing customers with value-added service/results
- Communicate with CONTAX staff at all levels to ensure all client needs are addressed
- Bachelor's degree from a university in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Interest and passion in IT or learning new technologies
- Awareness of databases, data centers, management of servers, and system sizing or load testing
- Exposure to SQL, ERP Systems
- Hardware experience
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision, multi-task, and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in both team-oriented and individual environments
- Work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
- Experience with systems administration in Oracle
- Familiarity with UNIX / LINUX environment
- Experience with Windows servers
- Familiarity with SAP Personable Attributes
- Must be respectful, flexible, honest, and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by: