Student Job Posting - Refrigeration Mechanic
Valley Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd.
Employer: Valley Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd.
Salary: Commensurate with Ex
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 30, 2017
• Install, service and repair commercial and industrial refrigeration, air conditioning units, and combined heating, ventilation & cooling systems, and residential heating and cooling systems
• Troubleshoot onsite mechanical issues
• Perform routine maintenance, service and warranty work
• Interact with customers
• Follow safe work practices • Document work performed on service orders
- Refrigeration Mechanic License would be beneficial however experienced apprentices will be considered.
Other key position requirements are:
• Possession of a valid Class 5 driver's license with a good abstract
• Own hand tools, tool pouch and steel toe safety boots
• Ability to travel on a daily basis within local service areas, with some travel to outer lying region as needed (a company vehicle and gas cards are provided)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, with on-call rotation to cover after-hour business calls
- The job is physically demanding and involves occasional heavy lifting, crouching, bending and working on roof-tops and with materials such as industrial glues, refrigerant and electrical components.
- At Valley we offer a competitive and comprehensive total compensation package.
- Previous industry related technical, mechanical or HVAC-R experience is a competitive advantage.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valley Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd. is accepting applications for future Refrigeration Mechanics/HVAC-R Technicians.
- We have employees working across Atlantic Canada in the following regions Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton, Woodstock & Bathurst NB, Halifax NS, with potential market growth in Charlottetown, PEI.
- We want team oriented, top-performers who are interested in developing their skills in the trade.
- Our employees get a diverse experience with exposure to a variety of commercial and residential systems and equipment.