Student Job Posting - Hospitality & Service Positions
Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
1730 Mission Hill Rd
West Kelowna, British Columbia
Employer: Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Mar 30, 2017
- Over one hundred thousand visitors tour Mission Hill each year for these award-winning wines and to experience the incredible architecture of the winery itself.
- This includes the renowned Terrace Restaurant with its incredible table-side views of Lake Okanagan, the unique winery boutique with treasures of its own, and the iconic bell tower and keystone entry which preside over the estate and vineyards below.
- Service and Hospitality team members pride themselves on working together to create a memorable and exceptional dining experience by anticipating guest needs and going above and beyond guest expectations.
- At Mission Hill, all staff have opportunities to grow their skills in Hospitality as well as to continually develop their wine and culinary knowledge.
- Hospitality & Service Opportunities Position Dates: April 2017– September/October 2017 (Seasonal) Apply Online: www.missionhillwinery.com
- WINERY CONCIERGE As an ambassador for Mission Hill Winery it is your job to provide exceptional service to internal and external guests.
- This unique position spends time greeting guests in the keystone as well as performing administrative duties.
- RETAIL WINE ASSOCIATE Retail Associates provide excellent customer service to all visitors and guests by acting as brand ambassadors and wine educators. Opportunities are available for Retail Associates to conduct organized Estate tours.
- FINE WINE SALES SOMMELIER The Fine Wine Sales Sommelier ensures the delivery of 5 star experiences and delivers exceptional customer service to all the guests visiting the winery. This position is a direct connection between the customer, trade and the winery and is tasked with building the wine brand. The Fine Wine Sales Sommelier is retail sales focused and combines wine and Mission Hill Family Estate product knowledge with gracious customer service to provide an educational, immersive, wine tasting and touring experience to guests and staff.
- TERRACE RESTAURANT SERVER This position is very demanding, but extremely rewarding. As a server it is your job to ensure that the service plan is executed flawlessly. The Terrace Restaurant is unequivocally the most scenic job environment, as it boasts the most incredible views of the Okanagan.
- TERRACE RESTAURANT HOST / HOSTESS As a guest`s first impression of Mission Hill Family Estate, customer service is key. It will be your job to welcome, seat and answer inquiries any guest may have, all the while maintaining the level of service that is expected from Mission Hill staff.
- TERRACE RESTAURANT SERVER ASSISTANT This position will support the servers and managers with any task that they may require assistance with. Usual duties including cleaning and setting tables, polishing glassware and ensuring service areas are kept clean.
- PRIVATE EVENTS SERVER Along with developing extensive wine and food knowledge, it will be your job to provide the five-star dining experience that Mission Hill guests have come to expect. Mission Hill is committed to the highest standards of excellence and to attracting top-caliber talent. We are looking for service team applicants who have a genuine enthusiasm and passion for exemplary world-class guest service. Successful applicants will be committed to self-development and continuous learning. To thrive in this position, one must show a proven ability to work collaboratively in a high-performance and fast-paced team environment.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply by:
- Online @ www.missionhillwinery.com
- Applications are being reviewed as received and positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.
- For complete job details, please visit our website, www.missionhillwinery.com.
- We encourage you to take the time to experience a virtual tour of our winery, meet our family, and become inspired by our philosophy and vision.
- Once your passion and creative genius are inspired, we look forward to receiving your online application through our website.