Please note: There will be no student intake in September 2018.
In the Professional Golf Management program, you’ll take the business skills you acquired in the Golf Club Management program to an advanced level, and you’ll focus on improving your game. The fall semester takes place in a professional golf facility, where you’ll work on honing your understanding and skills of the swing, short game, mental game, and competitive strategies. Courses include applied anatomy and kinesiology for golf, golf psychology, advanced golf competition, and advanced golf skills development. The Professional Golf Management program is accepted as an educational equivalent by the PGA of Canada.
“Holland College provided me with an opportunity to explore my potential and see how far the game can take me. I had a great experience, they have all the resources to make you an expert in all things golf related.”
2015 Professional Golf Management Graduate
Assistant Teaching Professional
Wolf Creek Golf Resort
|Location:||Tourism and Culinary Centre, Charlottetown|
|Credential:||Diploma, Professional Golf Management|
|Minimum passing grade per course:
- Graduate of a golf club management program, or a two-year diploma with related business courses, or a degree with related business courses.
- Résumé including work and volunteer experience with applicable dates, membership in groups, associations or athletics, awards and distinctions, and any other information about yourself relevant to the program.
Graduates from this program may find employment as:
- PGA Professionals
- Golf Course Managers
- Golf Instructors
- Driving Range Managers
- Golf Academy Managers
- Golf course Maintenance staff
- Sales/Retail Sporting Goods staff
- Marketing and Public Relations staff
Tuition & Fees
If you have any questions concerning the Professional Golf Management program, contact: