This program gives you the skills needed to work in the fast paced, ever changing role of an administrative assistant. You will take courses such as office procedures, keyboarding, business communications, English and office finance. These courses will prepare you for a four-week on the job training placement.
Administrative Assistant program is now offered face-to-face and via distance.
You can continue your training by transferring select credits to the Legal Administration or Medical Support Services program.
|Location:||West Prince Campus, Alberton|
|Credential:||Certificate, Administrative Assistant|
|Minimum passing grade per course:
- Grade 12 or equivalent with credits at or above the general level
- Résumé, including work and volunteer experience with applicable dates, membership in groups, associations or athletics, awards and distinctions, and any other information about yourself relevant to the program
Please note: Preference will be given to applicants with keyboarding skills.
Graduates from this program may find employment with:
- Federal, provincial and municipal government
- Banks and financial institutions
- Private sector businesses.
If you have any questions concerning the Administrative Assistant program, contact: