How to Obtain a Parking Pass
Students should request their Holland College student permit through their instructor, or through the Facilities office at 305 Kent Street (Montgomery Hall).
Staff requiring a staff parking permit should register with the Facility Management office at 305 Kent Street, Charlottetown.
Where to Park
- Grafton Street parking lot across from Glendenning Hall for student use;
- Grafton Street parking lot next to the Joe Ghiz park;
- Charlottetown Civic Centre Park Street parking lot (300 spaces – see above parking map). A walking path is in place from the back section of the Park Street parking lot leading towards the Prince of Wales campus;
- Fitzroy Parking lot (for staff use only)
Parking Terms and Conditions
When using a Holland College parking lot, drivers are asked to ensure they are;
- within the designated parking spaces
- have a valid parking permit clearly displayed on their rear view mirror
Any vehicles found without a parking permit, not parked in a designated parking spot, or inhibiting the flow of traffic, should expect to be towed at the owner’s expense.
Enforcement of Holland College Parking Terms and Conditions begins annually by October 1st.
It is important to ensure that vehicles are locked and that valuable items within the vehicle are concealed or safely stowed.
Non-College Parking Spaces
When using local on-street parking, ensure your vehicle is not blocking a driveway. Please keep in mind that parking lots belonging to businesses in the area are not public parking.