How to get a Parking Pass
Students should request their Holland College Student Permits through their instructor and utilize the parking lots on the shown on the Holland College Parking map designated as Student Parking.
Student parking permits being issued for the 2017/2018 academic year are ORANGE.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Holland College RED Student Parking Permits issued in 2015 are no longer valid.
Where to park?
- Grafton Street parking lot across from Glendenning Hall for student use;
- Grafton Street parking lot next to the Joe Ghiz park;
- Charlottetown Civic Centre Park Street parking lot (300 spaces – see attached parking map). A walking path is in place from the Park Street lot that exits at the Joe Ghiz Park;
- the Fitzroy Parking lot for staff use
Parking terms and conditions
- We ask that all be mindful that the parking lots belonging to business’ in the area are not public parking, and also when using on-street parking to check your vehicle before leaving it to ensure you are not blocking the driveways of residents’ or business’ in the neighbourhood. When using College parking lots, vehicles must be within the lined parking spaces.
- Students must have their student parking permit clearly displayed on their rear view mirrors, when utilizing the Holland College Student Parking Lots, by October 1st, 2017. At all times, when using the College parking lots, vehicles must be parked within the lined parking spaces
- Those utilizing the Fitzroy Street Staff Parking lot will be required to display a valid PURPLE staff parking permit. Staff requiring a staff parking permit should register with the with the Facility Management office, if they have not previously done so.
- When using a Holland College parking lot, users are asked to ensure they are within the designated parking spaces and not parked in a way that inhibits the flow of traffic.