Current Staff and Students at Holland College:
You have 2 possible passwords to manage:
- issued during the application process and provides access to WebAdvisor (only) for prospective and graduated students – not currently registered students
- Active Directory
- issued automatically via email once a student is successfully registered. It provides current students access to all services including WebAdvisor, Email, WiFi, network drives, SAM, Office 365, etc.)
Staff passwords expire and need to be changed every 12 months. Student passwords do not expire.
ACTIVE DIRECTORY (AD) PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
- Staff and students can change their AD password from any PC located at Holland College by simply pressing Ctrl-Alt-Delete and selecting “Change Password”
- If you are using a PC or device located outside Holland College, you can change an existing password by browsing to https://portal.hollandcollege.com and selecting “Change Password” link at the bottom of the page
- For example, if your email password expired
- You can also call the Integrated Technology Services department at 902-566-9689 during regular business hours for assistance with password changes/resets.
NOTE: For verification purposes – you must provide the following information when you call:
- home address
- phone number
- the last 3 (3) digits of your social insurance number
- or, if you are on premise – show your HollPass or Student Photo ID card.
WEB ADVISOR PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Go to https://webadvisor.hollandcollege.com and follow the link “What’s my Password”. Follow the instructions on that webpage and you can have a new password emailed to the personal email you provided when you applied/registered to Holland College. If there are any issues, you must contact the ITS Department.