Holland College Logo

Managing your Holl Pass

Logging on to your account is the best way to add funds, check your account balance, view your transaction history and deactivate your Holl Pass if it's lost or stolen. If you prefer to deal with someone in person, you can also visit the Holl Pass office during business hours.

Two easily manageable accounts

There are two types of accounts; there is the ´Canes Cash Flex Account and the meal plans account (if you purchase one). Through distinctive interfaces in your login page, you can easily tell the difference between your ´Canes Cash Flex Account and your meal plan account.

The tax exempt portion of Prince of Wales, Credit Union Café meal plans is meant for the purchase of meals prepared on campus. Meal plans 1, 2, 3 and 4 offer a base amount for tax-exempt meals (a tax savings of 14%). The ´Canes Cash Flex Account portion of your meal plan is for items that are taxable and cannot be sold with your basic meal plan. This includes items such as non-meal products (pop, juice, candy, gum, chocolate bars), books, print and photocopies or any item available for purchase with your Holl Pass that is not a meal. For more information check About your ´Canes Cash Flex Account .

Tourism and Culinary meal plans are not tax exempted and therefore all funds from this meal plan are non-transferable and non-refundable. Any unused funds will be lost on the pre-determined expiry date.

Disputing charges

If you notice that one of your Holl Pass accounts has been charged for a transaction that you did not authorize, you must notify the Holl Pass office in person within 30 calendar days of the date of the charge. Note: Disputing a charge does not guarantee your account will be credited with the disputed amount. Each disputed charge is dealt with on a case-by-case basis