Holland College Logo

New Students

Your Holl Pass Card is needed to photocopy and print, and for meal plans, food services and residence access. The Holl Pass Campus Card Office, located in room118 on the main level of the Center for Applied Science and Technology, officially opens September 1st and will be open from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. The office will be closed on September 6th for issuing Holl Pass cards to TCC students at the Tourism and Culinary Centre. On September 7th (Orientation Day), Holl Pass cards will be distributed out of rooms 318, 319 and 321 or the Centre for Applied Science and Technology building from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.

Acceptable photo identification
to get your Holl Pass card

To get your Holl Pass card, you must be registered to courses and you must present a valid passport or at least two of the following, one with your photo:

  • Driver's licence (photo)
  • Certificate of Indian Status (photo)
  • Federal government employee ID (photo)
  • Provincial government employee ID (photo)
  • Municipal government employee ID (photo)
  • Canadian citizenship certificate
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate
  • Social Insurance Number (SIN) card

Photo standards

  • Tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
  • Sunglasses cannot be worn.
  • A hat cannot be worn.

Special cases

Veiled students (partially hidden face)

Women wearing a veil can make an appointment to go to the card office between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. Monday to Friday to be photographed without their veil. Photos are taken by a woman, without men present. In these cases only, the student photo is taken in a closed-door office with a digital camera. The picture is then transmitted to our database.

Students with a physical disability

The Holl Pass Card Office is wheelchair accessible for students with a physical handicap.

Students on campuses outside of Prince of Wales

All Holland College students studying at a Holland College campus are required to have a Holl Pass campus card. There will be camera’s located at the Holl Pass Card Office, TCC and Summerside Waterfront Campus. Please contact the card office to make alternative arrangements to get your card.

When and where you can pick up
your Holl Pass Card

As soon as you are registered for courses at Holland College, you can get your Holl Pass from the card office located on the Prince of Wales Campus inside the Centre for Applied Science and Technology (main lobby area).

Dates Hours
September 1st and 2nd 9:00 am- 4:30 pm (Lobby of Cast building)
September 6th Closed for TCC
September 7th (Orientation) 9:00 am-5:00 pm (CAST rooms 318,19,21)
September 8th 9:00 am-4:30 pm
September 9th until remainder of year 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Please Note:The campus card office will be closed during college holidays

You must keep your card for the duration of your studies at Holland College. To learn more about your Holl Pass Card and how to use it, please visit Managing your Holl Pass .