'Canes Cash Flex Account
Your ´Canes Cash Flex Account is a decreasing balance account with no fees. You can load money onto the card or check the balance of the ´Canes Cash flex account online, at the self-serve kiosks (show locations), and at the Holl Pass Card office.
Benefits of your ´Canes Cash Flex Plan
- ´Canes Cash can be used at all locations that accept the Holland College Holl Pass Card
- It´s a convenient way to pay for miscellaneous items such as snacks, beverages, photocopying and printing.
- ´Canes Cash automatically carries over from one year to the next, and does not have an expiry date. As long as your Holl Pass card is valid, you have access to your ´Canes Cash.
- There are no fees when using your ´Canes Cash or Meal Plan Account.
- It's a convenient way to pay for text books or other living essentials at our campus stores in both Charlottetown and Summerside locations, meals and snacks, photocopying and printing, and vending machines.