2014 Golf Symposium
Event cancelled due to weather
2013 Golf Symposium
- Matt Adams – Fairways of Life, Golf Radio, PGA Tour Network Sirius XM
- Jeff Calderwood – CEO of NGCOA
- Billy Condon – Golf Genius Software
- Bob Weeks – Editor of SCOREGolf
- Laird White – TrackMan Technologies
2012 Golf Symposium
- Jim McLaughlin – Senior Vice President, Troon Privé Operations (Management Company) – Topic: How a Top Management Company Works
- Ben Cowan-Dewar – Managing Director of Cabot Links – Topic: Social Media
- Elvis – President & CEO of Legendary Marketing – Topic: New Trends in Golf Marketing
- Barry Forth – Co-Founder of Sports Mobile Strategies Inc. – Topic: Mobile Technologies
- James J. Keegan – Managing Principal, Golf Convergence – Topic: How to Combat the Declining Economy
2011 Golf Symposium
- James Keegan – Managing Principal, Golf Convergence –Topics: Best Management Practices – A Photo Essay from around the World & Eight Steps to Increase the Investment Return of a Golf Course
- Marcia Woods – Co-founder of UME Golf – Topic: Introduction to Social Media
- Joseph Murphy – Chief Executive Officer & General Manager, St. George’s Golf & Country Club in Toronto- Topics: Preparation & Execution of Hosting the RBC Canadian Open & CEO Model: Leadership required in today’s competitive golf market.
- Darren Fairhurst – Regional Vice President for Primerica Financial Services- Topic: Retirement/Investing Planning
- Chris Welch – ZenoLink – Effectively Applying the Science of Biomechanics and Physiology to Golf Training & Teaching
2010 Golf Symposium
- Jason Glass, BHK CSCS TPI Lead Presenter – TPI Certified Instructor – Topic: The Future of Golf
- Gord Workum, CPGA TPI Lead Presenter – TPI Certified Instructor – Topics: Golf swing efficiency using 3D motion capture. How body limitations cause swing inefficiencies
- Ted Stonehouse, Bell Bay Golf Club – General Manager / Head Professional – Bell Bay Golf Club – Topic: Merchandising
- Savior A. Joseph, Director – Digital Marketing/Colour – Colour Digital Media – Topic: Social Media
2009 Golf Symposium
- Dr. Joseph Parent – Taking A Different Perspective Zen Golf And The Par Approach/Taking Your Range Game To The Course & The Art Of Zen Putting
- Bob Skura – Finding Your Inner Tiger
- Dr. Stephen Norris – (LTPD) Long Term Player Development Program
- Dr. Paul Lewis – Analysis of the 2007 Exit Surveys
- Irfan Ismail – E Commerce
- Carol Gabanna – Working With Boards And Committees
- Constance Robinson – The ABC’s Of Generations X,Y, and Z
2008 Golf Symposium
- Ed Hanczaryk – CPGA Golf Professional – Teaching Philosophy
- Vitalis Gomes – Marketing Manager Nike Golf Canada – Marketing/Consumer Behavior
- Derek Ingram – CPGA Instructor of the Year – Golf Psychology- Golf Instruction
- Jonathan Ross – BMO Nesbitt Burns – Retirement & Financial Planning
- Leigha Main / Irfan Ismail – Green Grass One- Merchandising
- Brad Chugg & Lisa Rogan- RCMP/Acushnet – The Increasing Counterfeit Problem- How it relates to the Golf Industry
2007 Golf Symposium
- Leigha Main / Irfan Ismail – Green Grass One- Merchandising
- David McCafferty – Reg. Director NGCOA Canada – Beginner Friendly Program
- Gary Bernard – CPGA Director / Education – Long Term Player Development
- James Cronk – Managing Director of NAGA – Grow the Game
- Bob Weeks – Editor / Host Score Golf TV – Canadian Golf Industry
- Kevin Thistle – Head Professional, Angus Glen Golf Club – Growing the Game
- Ryan Crook – Global Golf Advisors – The Business of Golf
2006 Golf Symposium
- Pierre Deserault – Optima Marketing – Marketing
- Jeff Mingay – MingayGolf Course Design – Pace of Play
- Ontrack – Food & Beverage
- NGCOA – Beginner Friendly Program
- Club Car Atlantic – GPS Wireless Technology
- James Cronk – Managing Director of the NAGA – How to create blockbuster service & Golf business, Just one guys opinion.
- John Simmonds – Simminlands; Insurance Program Management, Risk Management
2005 Golf Symposium
- Jeff Hendler – Golf Professional, PGA of America – Life on Purpose & Communicating a Lesson.
- Peter Haime – CPGA Life Member – Merchandising for Long Term Success
- Kevin Haime – CPGA Teaching Professional – Creating a Successful Business Outside the Country & Club Fitting.
- Andrew Wood – President, Legendary Marketing, Defining your market & Internet marketing.
- Bob Cullen – Author -Bob Rotellas Teaching Methods and Reasons for Success & Media and Teaching Professionals, How to interact for Mutual benefits.
- Sandra Post – LPGA Member, Owner & Operator of Sandra Post School of Golf – Canadian Women Golfers in 2005.
- Shawn Williams – Audubon International – Protecting Wildlife and Environmentally Sensitive Areas; Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program.
2004 Golf Symposium
- Andrew Wood – CEO Legendary Marketing – Building a Perfect Website to Drive Business & The 12 undisputable laws of golf course marketing.
- Mike DeYoung – General Manager Glen Arbour Golf Club – Preperation for the LPGA in 2005 and the Corporate Golf Community.
- Ryan Crook – CA, Senior Manager, KPMG Golf Industry Practice – Assessing the state of the industry and the Atlantic Golf Community.
- Gary Bernard – National Education Advisor for the CPGA – Utilizing the Golf Academy/Practice Facility to increase your bottom line.
- Greg Breningmeyer – Director of Sales and Marketing, John Deere Golf and Turf, One Source Program – Future outlook for the Turf Industry.
- Ted Stonehouse – General Manager, Bell Bay Golf Club – Maximizing your merchandise
- Bruce Burley – Senior Vice President, C.P Murphy Inc. – Training your Employees to provide excellent customer service.
2003 Golf Symposium
- Les Furber – Golf Course Designer – Golf Course Design and Renovation & North American Courses VS. European courses.
- Mike DeYoung – General Manager of Glen Arbour Golf Club – Building a Course and a Green Fee.
- Bob Weeks – Editor of SCOREGolf Magazine – Past, Present, and Future trends in the Canadian Golf Industry, Top 100 Rankings, How We Do It & Inside Look at the Canadian Tour & PGA Tour.
- Greg Dukart – General Manager Golf Links PEI – Budgeting for the Future.
- Steve Young – Director of Golf – Algonquin Golf Club – Yield Management & Customer Service.
- Merlin Comeau – PCS Loft n Lie – Custom Club Fitting
- Jack Kane – Event Coordinator Golf PEI – Hosting Events.
- Jim Connolly – Head Pro Riverside Golf Club – Role of the Head Professional.