We maintain off-campus accommodation lists for:
- Summerside and Slemon Park
- West Prince area (O’Leary, Tignish, Alberton)
The list include apartments, rooms with kitchen privileges, and room and board arrangements:
- An apartment is a set of rooms that may or may not be furnished, which is occupied by one or more people, and usually has its own kitchen and bathroom.
- Rooms with kitchen privileges are rooms in private homes where you don’t have your own kitchen, but you can use the main kitchen.
- Room and board arrangements are where you rent a room in a private home and the landlord provides one, two or three meals per day. You may also have kitchen privileges.
For information about off-campus rentals contact: offsiteAccommodations@hollandcollege.com
Find out more about your rights and obligations as a tenant from the Director of Residential Rental Property in P.E.I.
Interested in listing your rental unit with us? Download our questionnaire.
For properties located in the: