Registration for Continuing Education and Part-Time Studies courses
- You must register five working days prior to the course start date unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for all courses will be on a first come, first served basis.
- You must provide your home mailing address, phone numbers, and date of birth.
- For courses costing $300 or less, full course costs are due and payable when you register
- For courses costing more than $300, one half the cost is due and payable when you register, the other half is due by the course start date.
- If you register online, over the phone, or by fax, you must use a credit card.
- International registrants cannot register online.
You can register online if you:
- can pay in full using a Mastercard or Visa
- meet all course prerequisites
- are not an international registrant
If you are sponsored, requesting a deferral of payment, seeking a senior’s discounted rate or if the course has already started, please register with one of our contacts below
To register online, visit this page and select the “Register” button.
If the course requires text books, you can purchase them at one of our campus bookstores. Titles and costs are listed on the course’s information page.
How to Pay
- In person: cash or debit, cheque, Mastercard, or Visa
- Over the phone, online, or by fax: Mastercard or Visa
- By mail: cheque, Mastercard or Visa
Holland College reserves the right to cancel any course. If a course is cancelled or postponed, we will contact you by telephone, mail, or e-mail.
If there is a course that you would be interested in that we are not currently offering, please contact us at 1-800-446-5265 or (902) 629-4214.
- 902-629-4214 or 1-800-446-5265 (press 2)
- Montgomery Hall
- 305 Kent Street
- Charlottetown, PE
- (902) 894-6851 or 1-877-475-2844
- Tourism & Culinary Centre
- 4 Sydney Street,
- Charlottetown, PE
APA In-Service Courses
- (902) 888-6700 or 1-800-446-5265
- Atlantic Police Academy
- 66 Argus Avenue, Slemon Park
- Summerside, PE
Marine Training Centre Courses
- Phone: (902) 888-6485 or 1-800-446-5265 (press 4)
- Holland College Marine Training Centre
- 100 Water St.
- Summerside, PE C1N 1A9