Credit courses are courses that provide credit toward a diploma or certificate program.
Holland College has a variety of options for studying part time. Evening and weekend courses are listed below, part-time options are also available in some programs during the day. These opportunities are during the fall and winter semesters and/or spring offerings. For more information contact Joanne d’Entremont by e-mail or by phone: (902) 566-9334, or call toll free: 1-800-446-5265.
- Working full-time or for some other reason unable to attend class during regular school hours?
- Interested in taking a course, but not an entire program, to increase a skill set?
- Attending a full time program, but interested in having a lighter course load during the school year?
- Missing a course that you will need to graduate from your full-time program?
- Interested in taking a full-time program, but not sure exactly which you would like to take?
- Working in your occupation and require additional training?
If so, take a look at our credit course offerings.
Applied Sciences & Engineering
|Course Name ||Course Location ||Start Date
|Anatomy and Physiology
||Off-Site and/or via Distance
||Friday, May 26, 2017|
||Prince of Wales Campus
||Monday, May 08, 2017|