Waterfront Campus Phase 3 Update:
In the summer of 2013 Holland College started construction of Phase 3 of the Waterfront Campus. This project involves completion of approximately 12,800 square feet of interior space.
This area will be the new home of:
- Adult Education, formerly housed in the 223 Water Street location.
- East Prince Youth Development Centre, formerly housed in the 223 Water Street location.
- 4 classrooms that will make use of a movable walls allowing the College the flexibility to create 2 large classrooms. These rooms will be bookable but are identified to serve the needs of the Electrical Mechanical Block release and the Industrial Electrical block release programs.
- Practical Nursing – this is a new program within the Waterfront Campus and allowances have been made for 2 classrooms, lab space, 2 offices, and access to a shared computer lab.
- Expansion to the main male washroom to allow for an additional two toilets, and two additional sinks.
- Bookable boardroom.
- Improvements to the fitness centre area.