SAMUEL’S CAMPUS STORE
RETURN / REFUND
All returns, whether for exchange or refund, must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. Textbooks must be in resalable condition as per publishers’ policy.
Samuel’s Campus Store will issue refunds on textbooks and general merchandise subject to the following:
- Textbooks for full semester courses may be returned up to two weeks (10 business days) from the date of sale. Please Note: Campus Store Management has final say.
- Clothing, giftware and non-course books may also be refunded up to two weeks (10 business days) from the date of sale.
- Clothing must be scent free (i.e. perfume, smoke, etc.)
- Sale merchandise may be returned for store credit only.
- Refunds will be made in the same transaction method as the original purchase.
- shrink-wrapped course packages that have been opened (i.e. texts wrapped with supplements, CDs, or DVDs)
- software, audio/video tapes and packaged CD/DVDs that have been opened
- photocopied lab manuals and course packs
- special orders
- clearance items
- packages of office supplies that are opened (unless defective)
Samuel’s Campus Store will make every effort to replace any defective merchandise. Claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
Due to the manufacturer’s warranty, damaged or defective kit bags are accepted at Samuel’s Campus Store for repair when accompanied by the original sales receipt for only a 30-day period from the date of purchase. After this time, it is the responsibility of the customer to return the kit bag directly to the manufacturer.