- home > alumni and friends
The Office of Alumni Relations coordinates the benefits program for alumni, which includes savings on home and automobile insurance and term life insurance, discounts at the Holland College bookstore, access to the College's library services, and more.
Home and Auto Insurance
When you choose The Personal Insurance Company for your home and auto insurance you'll get:
- The Coverage You Need: They'll help you customize your home or auto coverage to suit your specific needs. And their new and improved property insurance coverage "Home Vista", is flexible, easy to understand and above all, affordable.
- Great Rates! Being a Holland College alumnus automatically qualifies you for highly competitive group rates. For more information or to receive a quote on your home or auto insurance, please contact The Personal Insurance Company at 1-888-597-3673.
Please Note: From time to time we provide contact information to companies providing special products and services to our Alumni. If you do NOT want your name and address shared with our partners, please notify the Office of Alumni Relations.
Term Life Insurance ... and more!
The partnership with Manulife Financial gives Holland College alumni access to affordable insurance plans, including life insurance and health and dental coverage. Here are some of the plans available, all at great rates:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Child Life & Accident Insurance
- Income Protection
- Major Accident Protection
- Critical Illness Insurance
Imagine the security this coverage can bring to you and your family. For more on these affordable insurance plans, including free insurance quotes and online applications, visit www.manulife.com/holland. If you have any questions about Alumni insurance plans, please call 1-888-913-6333 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holland College alumni are invited to drop in to the bookstore to see our wide selection of clothing and giftware, or you may visit the bookstore online. Show your Holland College alumni card and you will receive 20 per cent off the entire selection of regular priced clothing and giftware.
If you do not have an alumni card, please contact us.
Library Services for Alumni
The Holland College Library offers circulation and reference services to alumni. Once you have registered at one of the resource centres and received your borrower card, you may request items from the online catalogue and renew dates on borrowed items. For more information, visit the Holland College Library website.
Attention Automotive Technology graduates!
Prince Edward Island Automobile Dealers Association Alumni Award - $2,000 per recipient
- Brown's Volkswagen
- Capital Honda
- Centennial Motors Ltd.
- Charlottetown Toyota Ltd.
- Clarke Motors (PEI) Ltd.
- Clark's Toyota
- D. Alex MacDonald Ltd.
- Discover Kia
- Experience Hyundai
- Fair Isle Ford Ltd.
- Hemphill Pontiac Buick Chevrolet GMC Ltd.
- Hillside Pontiac Buick GMC Ltd.
- Island Chevrolet Cadillac
- Kings County Chrysler Ltd.
- MacIsaac Mazda
- Phillips Suzuki
- Reliable Motors Ltd.
- Summerside Chrysler Dodge (1984) Ltd.
Recipients must be graduates of the Automotive Technology program who have committed to being employed full time by Dealer Members of the Prince Edward Island Automobile Dealers Association (PEIADA). Fifty per cent of the award ($1,000) is payable after the sixth month anniversary of employment and the remaining fifty per cent is payable after the one year anniversary of employment. There is no set number of award recipients per year. Recipients will be selected by PEIADA. More information and application forms are available upon request from PEIADA and Dealer Members.
Prince Edward Island Automobile Dealers Association
PO Box 22004
Telephone: (902) 566-3639
Fax: (902) 368-7116