All-Tech Environmental Services LTD.
- Contact: Larry Koughan
- Program / Year: Environmental Technology 1996
- Position: Branch Manager
- Address: 53 Queen Street – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 4A5
- Phone: 902.569.0172 – Fax: 902.569.5453
ALL-TECH Environmental Services Limited is an Atlantic Canadian owned and operated company with branch offices throughout all four Atlantic provinces. In the past 12 years, ALL-TECH has provided its clients with cost-effective solutions in both the environmental sector and the occupational health and safety fields.
- Contact: Jill Hamilton
- Program / Year: Interactive Multimedia 2011
- Address: Charlottetown, PE
- Phone: (902) 218-3517
- Email: email@example.com
Athena Studios is an affordable freelance web and graphic design service specializing in small business and friendly, focused customer service.
Atlantic Photo Supply
- Contact: Allen Sutherland
- Program / Year: Photography 1978
- Position: General Manager
- Address: Studio: 5505 Spring Garden Road – Halifax, NS – B3J 1G8
- Phone: 902.423.6724 – Fax: 902.425.2057
Atlantic Photo Supply has been serving the photographic industry for more than 65 years. Based in Halifax, Atlantic Photo has met the challenges of an ever changing industry. Atlantic Photo has a photo lab that produces many high quality products. The lab serves as the lab of choice for many of the region’s professional studios. High quality canvas and watercolour prints are shipped worldwide.
B. Walsh Heating Ltd
- Contact: Barry M. Walsh
- Program / Year: HVAC 1992
- Position: Branch Manager
- Address: PO Box 1006 – Montague, PE C0A 1R0 – C1A 4A5
- Phone: 902.838.5199 – Fax: 902.838.4511
B.Walsh Heating Ltd. is the largest privately owned home heating company in Eastern Prince Edward Island. Meeting all your heating requirements, the company specializes in sales, repairs, service and installation of boilers, oil tanks, furnaces and hot water heaters.
- Contact: Dianna Linder
- Program / Year: Pastry Arts 2006
- Address: Historic Maplethorpe Bed and Breakfast
2123 Hwy. 112
- Phone: 902.887.2909 – Toll free: 1.866.770.2909
Take a break from fast food and try something healthy and delicious. You’ll be rewarded for the short drive to Bedeque with a great meal and the knowledge that you’re supporting local family farms with your meal purchase. Lunch served Tuesday-Saturday, 11 am to 2pm. Supper served Friday and Saturday only, 5pm to 9pm. Call for information about catering and private gatherings.
Chives Canadian Bistro
- Contact: Craig Flynn
- Program / Year: Photography 1978
- Position: Chef/Proprietor
- Address: 1537 Barrington Street – Halifax, NS – B3J 1Z4
- Phone: 902.420.9626 – Fax: 902.422.7238
Chives Canadian Bistro has become a name trusted for quality in Halifax’s dining community. Chef Craig’s desire to bring an extraordinary casual dining experience has set new standards for restaurants in the area. Whether guests are gathering with a group of co-workers, celebrating an anniversary, or grabbing a quick bite to eat before the theatre, Chives has delivered meals and service above all expectations.
- Contact: Ken Pound
- Program / Year: Architectural Technology 1999
- Phone: 902.394.1819 – Fax: 902.566.5536
With offices in Clyde River and at Metro Building Supplies in Charlottetown, Choice Design specializes in residential projects. With over 200 homes to its credit, Choice Design prides itself in providing pleasing, workable designs suitable for a maritime climate. Choice Design’s services extend into the building phase, with assistance coordinating the client, contractor and materials supplier.
Combat Computers Inc.
- Contact: Steve VanDuinkerken
- Program / Year: Computer Engineering Technology 1988
- Address: 95 Trans Canada Highway – Charlottetown, PE – C1E 1E7
- Phone: 902.892.7283 – Fax: 902.892.0045
Conference and Events Management Inc.
- Contact: Myrtle Jenkins-Smith
- Program / Year: Early Childhood Development 1978
- Address: 91 Water St, 3rd floor – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 1A5
- Phone: 902.628.1861 – Fax: 902.628.1024
Conference and Events Management has a great team of professionals with the commitment to make your next project the best it can be. If you are having a special event, conference, gala, or fund raiser and want a unique experience that is simply refreshing, give the Conference and Events Management team a try and leave your audience in awe. The staff works closely with you to ensure no detail is overlooked with your next conference or event.
E Accounting Services
- Contact: Emma Fugate
- Program / Year: Accounting Technology & Business Administration 2006
- Address: PO Box 3209 – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 2B4
- Phone: 902.314.0746
E Accounting Services provides tailored bookkeeping and accounting solutions in your office, allowing you to do what you do best. Our friendly, professional staff has more than 30 years of experience in international business and accounting, and can set-up accounting systems, manage payroll, remittances, payables, receivables and more.
Fresh Media Inc.
- Contact: Melody Dover
- Program / Year: Interactive Multimedia 2003
- Address: 49 Pownal Street, Suite # 204 – Charlottetown PE – C1A 3W2
- Phone: 902.367.3233
Fresh Media Inc. is a creative print and web design studio that is focused on giving your business the best solutions for all your promotional and branding needs. Our work is custom created with your brand, business and reputation in mind. We work hard to earn your loyalty and prove that we are your creative source for fresh ideas.
Gebhardt International Cedar Homes
- Contact: Brendon McKenna
- Program / Year: CBET – Electronics Engineering Technology 1992, Computer Engineering Technology 1993
- Position: PEI Dealership Owner Operator
- Address: 522 Brackley Point Road – Brackley, PE – C1E 1Z3
- Phone: 902.892.2540 – Fax: 902.892.1128
Gebhardt International Cedar Homes Inc. is a licensed R-2000 EnerGuide home builder. The company started operations in Germany in1994 and relocated to New Brunswick in 1999. Gebhardt offers a number of special technical features including finger-jointed log walls, laminated logs, a self aligning corner notch interlocking system, vertical thru-bolt rods with 1,000 lbs. compression springs, exclusive unique drip edge, triple tongue and groove joints with emseal sealing tape, and rough bucks frames for all windows and doors.
Health Conscious Therapeutic Massage
- Contact: Beth MacKenzie
- Program / Year: Dental Assisting 1986
- Position: Registered Massage Therapist
- Address: 549 North River Road – Charlottetown, PE – C1E 1J6
- Phone: 902.566.4985
Holly Noel Graphic Design
- Contact: Brendon McKenna
- Program / Year: Business Information Technology 1992, Graphic Design
- Address: 80 Great George Street – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 4K4
- Phone: 902.892.6864
Holly Noel Graphic Design offers a variety of design services including, but not limited to, brochure and catalogue design, business cards and letterheads, digital photo restoration, logo design, website design, posters, CD and book jacket design.
Island Excavators (1985) Ltd.
- Contact: T. Wade Campbell
- Program / Year: Civil Technology 1995
- Address: PO Box 72 – Crapaud, PE – C0A 1J0
- Phone: 902.658.2785 – Fax: 902.658.2802
John Sylvester Photography
John Sylvester is an internationally published photographer based in Prince Edward Island, Canada. He specializes in photographing the people and places of Canada, with an emphasis on the Atlantic region. John divides his time equally between stock photography and assignments for editorial, advertising, corporate and government clients.
- Contact: Krista T Walsh
- Program / Year: Dental Assisting 2000
- Address: PO Box 1616 – Montague, PE C0A 1R0
- Phone: 902.838.7000 – Fax: 902.838.7070
KC Collect! is the first collection agency to be owned and operated by a woman in Prince Edward Island. The team at KC Collect! provides collection services and accounts receivable management tools to small and medium sized businesses. This financial services company has many products to help clients manage accounts receivables, strengthen credit policies, collect overdue accounts and avoid bad debt. KC Collect! also offers collection counselling, skip tracing, document serving, investigative research, and credit reporting.
Kool Breeze Farms Garden Centre
- Contact: Ian Simmons
- Program / Year: Business Administration 1985
- Address: 231 Read Drive – Summerside, PE – C1N 5B1
- Phone: 902.436.1900 – Toll Free: 1.866.436.1900
PEI’s largest Garden Centre and Seasonal Christmas Store, Kool Breeze Farms Garden Centre has a huge selection of annuals, perennials, fall mums, shrubs, roses, trees and Veseys seeds; and a selection of unique gardening items to help accessorize your garden. From October to January, visit our 5000 sq. ft. Christmas store, with lots of new and exciting Christmas and gift items. Open daily May 1st to December 31st, January 1st to April 30th call for hours of operation.
Light and Vision Photography
- Contact: Louise Vessey
- Program / Year: Photography 1992
- Address: 5 MacLean Avenue – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 7S1
- Phone: 902.894.7141 – Fax: 902.367.2415 – Cell: 902.626.6573 – Toll free: 866.894.7141
Light and Vision Photography is owned and operated by award winning photographer Louise Vessey. Her Charlottetown, P.E.I. studio offers creative and natural portrait and wedding imagery. Top quality images and quick turn-around is also available for commercial or corporate clientele. Louise was named 2007 Professional Photographers of Canada Atlantic Portrait Photographer of the Year.
- Contact: Lloyd Compton
- Program / Year: Business Administration 1987
- Address: 139 Queen Street – C1A 8C3
- Phone: 902.368.2643 – Fax: 902.566.5633
Based in Charlottetown and founded in 1978, MRSB Group has grown to include more than 50 staff and five partners: Shaun MacIsaac, Everett Roche, Terry Soloman, Michelle Burge, and Lloyd Compton. MRSB Group includes MRSB Chartered Accountants, MRSB Tax Services, MRSB Bookkeeping and Reporting, MRSB Consulting Services, Career Skills College and Scythe Corporation.
Mann Made Time
- Contact: Jaime Lee Mann
- Program / Year: The New Enterprise Store 1998
- Phone: 902.675.4008 – Fax: 866.261.7259
Mann Made Time provides off-site administrative support to real estate agents and entrepreneurs with more to do than time to do it. Partnering with your business as an independent contractor, Mann Made Time will take care of the more mundane office tasks so that you can focus on growing your business.
- Contact: Scott McGuigan
- Program / Year: CET – MCSE, CCNA, A+, Security+ – Computer Engineering Technology 1999, Information Systems Technology 2000
- Position: Owner/Consultant
- Address: 17 Creekside Dr. – Stratford, PE – C1B 2X1
- Phone: 902.628.3226
NetAtWork is the source for all your IT consulting and technology needs. Whether you are a home user having problems with your PC, a small business owner wondering how IT and technology can help you, or the manager of a large enterprise looking for expert assistance in managing or migrating your existing infrastructure, look no further. NetAtWork can find the right solution for you, and help you every step of the way. Among other things, NetAtWork also offers PC repair, Microsoft Server installations and migrations, Microsoft Exchange deployments, firewalls, VPNs, and web page design.
Professional Audio Services
- Contact: Robert Picard
- Program / Year: Electronics 1979
- Position: President
- Address: 5 Compton Place – Hamilton, Ontario – L8T 3X9
- Phone: 905.547.2961
Professional Audio Services provides clients with exceptional service in the fields of concert production, lighting, recording, and commercial audio and visual installations. Dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, meticulous attention to detail, and commitment to customer concerns have combined to create a working relationship second to none.
Red Soil Real Estate
- Contact: George Jordan
- Address: 2107 Cape Bear Road – Beach Point, PE – C0A 1V0
- Phone: 902.962.2050
Red Soil Real Estate is a member of the Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Ryan Hutchinson, Visual Communicator
- Contact: Ryan Hutchinson
- Program / Year: Visual Communications 1998
- Address: 147 Spring Street – Summerside, PEI C1N 3G2
- Phone: 902.436.3499
As a freelance graphic designer, Ryan Hutchinson’s goal is to work closely with clients to help them communicate effectively. Ryan’s client base is primarily within the arts, culture and entertainment industry. Creative services range from identity and print design to web design and development.
- Contact: Tanya King Rashed
- Program / Year: Tourism and Hospitality 1998
- Address: 121 St. Peter’s Road – Charlottetown, PE C1A 5P3
- Phone: 902.628.6565
Known by Islanders for his generous portions, Sam’s is the place to go in Charlottetown. Try our famous fish and chips or our homemade pizza. Sam’s Cavendish location is open from June to mid-September, specializing in steak, seafood, ribs, and Lebanese cuisine. Take-out is available at both locations.
- Contact: Barry Gallant
- Program / Year: Architectural Technology 1982
- Position: Regional Manager
- Address: Moncton, NB
- Phone: 506.388.8887 – Fax: 506.859.7390 – Cell: 506.852.0661
- Weblink: Weblink
The Shaw Group is one of Eastern Canada’s leading natural resource manufacturers and community developers. With a strong focus on products for the construction industry, Shaw Pipe competes in a variety of market sectors and produce close to 1,000 individual products in 12 facilities across the Maritimes and Quebec.
- Contact: Lorrie Jollimore
- Program / Year: Visual Communications 1995
- Address: PO Box 2042 – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 7N7
- Cell: 647.291.5676
Shizamo Software develops tools for online marketing for customers ranging from retail to tourism. In addition to marketing tools such as online contests, Shizamo also develops e-mail marketing and walk-on videos which allow you to direct your customer to your offer and provide a better customer experience.
- Contact: Marie Ford
- Program / Year: Visual Communications 1985
- Address: 102 Industrial Crescent – Summerside, PE C1N 5N6
- Phone: 902.436.8879 – Fax: 902.436.8879
- Weblink: Weblink
Sign Station Inc. is a sign manufacturing shop located in Summerside’s Industrial Park. Products and services include wood and metal signage, vehicle graphics, banners, hand carved and sand blasted signage, illuminated signage, awnings, real estate signs, trade show displays and wide format full color printing.
Simple Pleasures, Intimate Catering
- Contact: Kurtis Ellis
- Program / Year: Culinary Arts 1998
- Address: 78 Great George Street – Charlottetown – C1A 4K4
- Phone: 902.629.9737
- Weblink: Weblink
Would you like to have the very best in food in the most relaxed atmosphere with the utmost privacy, all in the comfort of your own home? If so, consider Simple Pleasures, Intimate Catering. Simple Pleasures, Intimate Catering takes the hassle out entertaining at home-and puts the relaxation back in. Simple Pleasures, Intimate Catering specializes in dinner parties for up to 12 people, offering a unique dining experience for your special occasion, wedding, or dinner party.
Shadow Shaper Gym
- Contact: Lisa Blanchard
- Program / Year: Motor Vehicle Repair Integration 1988
- Phone: 902.882.2665
Source for Sports
- Contact: Michael Hennessey
- Program / Year: Business Administration 1977
- Address: 375 University Avenue – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 4N4
- Phone: 902.566.9898 – Fax: 902.566.9899
Source for Sports is P.E.I.’s largest locally owned sporting goods store. With locations on University Avenue in Charlottetown, North River Outlet Shops and at the Granville Plaza in Summerside, Source for Sports offers the latest fashions in sports clothing and equipment and has trained staff available to assist customers.
The Maple Grille
- Contact: Kerry MacDonald
- Program / Year: Culinary Arts 1997
- Address: 67 University Avenue – Charlottetown, PE – C1A 4L1
- Phone: 902.892.4411
The Maple Grille offers elegant dining in a casual atmosphere.
Trout River Industries
- Contact: Matthew Brown
- Program / Year: Electromechanical Technology 1987
- Address: RR#3 Coleman, PE – C0B 1H0 – Canada
- Phone: 902.859.1200 – Fax: 902.859.1206 – Toll free: 1.888.995.1200
- Weblink: Weblink
Trout River Industries is a manufacturing company that specializes in researching and developing products for highway transportation and road building. The company is best known for being one of only a few companies in the world that builds ‘live bottom trailers’.