How to Register
Register for Short Courses By Phone, Email or In-Person!
- Registration Deadline - Five working days prior to listed course start date unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for all courses will be on a first come, first served basis.
- You must provide us with your home mailing address, phone number(s) and date of birth to register.
- You must pay to register. Payment can be made in-person by cash, cheque, direct debit, credit card and by mail or by fax at (902) 629-4239. If you are registering by e-mail, over the phone or by fax, you must use a credit card.
- If you do not wish to provide your date of birth and/or credit card number via email, please indicate this in the email and we will contact you via telephone to collect this information.
- For courses costing $300 or less, full course costs are due and payable at registration. For courses costing more than $300, one half the costs are due and payable at registration, with the balance due and payable before the course start date.
- Short Courses
- 902-436-3015 or 1-800-446-5265 (press 2)
- Summerside Waterfront Campus
- 98 Water Street
- Summerside, PE
- Responsible Beverage
- 902-894-6851 or 1-877-475-2844
- Tourism & Culinary Centre
- 4 Sydney Street,
- Charlottetown, PE
- APA In-Service Courses
- 902-888-6700 or 1-800-446-5265
- Atlantic Police Academy
- 66 Argus Avenue, Slemon Park
- Summerside, PE
- Marine Training Centre Courses
- Phone: 902-888-6485 or 1-800-446-5265 (press 4)
- Holland College Marine Training Centre
- 100 Water St.
- Summerside, PE C1N 1A9
- Full refunds will be issued if a course is cancelled
- While a student's account is overdue, the student will not:
1. Be able to register for any program/course offered by the College
2. Be permitted to participate in on-the-job training activities
3. Be permitted to participate in any graduation or other recognition ceremonies
4. Receive a diploma, certificate, transcript or any other official student record until all accounts are paid in full
- All overdue accounts are subject to interest charges
- If a student cancels before the first class, they will receive a full refund less a $20 processing fee
- No refund will be issued after the commencement of the course
- Prior to the second scheduled class, a student may request a transfer of fees to another general interest short course, with available seats, but only in the same session (i.e. fall/winter). If the course the student is transferring to has a higher tuition fee than the course the student originally registered in, the student will be required to pay the balance. If the course the student is transferring to has a lower tuition fee than the course the student originally registered in, no refund will be granted for the difference
- After the second scheduled class no transfers will be permitted
Some courses listed are credit courses. A credit course encompasses skills which can be applied to a specific certificate or diploma programs at Holland College.
Prerequisites, where applicable, are listed with each course description and must be completed prior to course start date.
All credit courses are HST exempt. All general interest courses are subject to (14%) HST.
Holland College reserves the right to cancel any course. Should a course be cancelled or postponed to a later date, Holland College will contact you by telephone, mail, or email.
Waiting lists will be established if a course is over subscribed. Additional courses may be offered.
Specific locations are listed under each individual course offering. Parking is available at all campuses.
The college provides a smoke free learning and working environment.
Course textbooks will be available through the campus bookstore. Titles and approximate costs are listed under course materials.
Requests for New Courses If there is a course or subject in which you are interested and it is not currently offered, please contact us at:
- Holland College toll free number 1-800-446-5265
- Charlottetown & East - 629-4214
- Summerside & West - 888-6466